GATE 2020: Today is the last day of registration, How Apply for GATE 2020? : If you have not yet applied for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2020), do it immediately. There is only one day left for the registration to stop. Let us know, the last date to register is 24 September 2019. GATE examination is conducted for admission to engineering courses. Through GATE, admission can be taken in many engineering, technology, architecture and any course.
How to Register for GATE 2020
- First go to the official website – gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on “gate online application portal click here”.
- Click on the link “register here”.
- Form will be in front of you.
- In which fill all the types of information sought.
- Then pay the fees. You can also take a printout of the form for future.
GATE 2020: What will be the registration fees
- General: 1500 rupees
- Women: Rs 750
- SC / ST / differently abled candidates: Rs 750
When will be the exam
The GATE 2020 examination will be conducted by IIT Delhi. The exam will be conducted on 1, 2, 8 and 9 February
GATE 2020 – this pattern will happen
The GATE 2020 examination will be computer based. In which multiple choice questions or MCQ questions will be asked. This examination will be held for three hours. In which 65 questions have to be answered for a total of 100 marks. There are two sections in the exam. The paper will consist of General Aptitude (15 Marks), Engineering Mathematics (10-13 Marks) and Core Engineering field questions.