NTA UGC NET December 2019: Application starts today, last day on 9 October: Those candidates who want to appear in the National Eligibility Test (NET) examination, keep all their required documents with them. Because the application process is going to start from today. Soon the registration link on the website will be updated.
Let me tell you, the examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency. CBSE used to conduct NET exam earlier. Candidates who want to apply for the examination can visit the official website ntanet.nic.in. Let me tell you, the last day to apply is October 8.
What is the age Limit for apply
There is no age limit for the candidates going to appear for NET examination for Assistant Professor. The credibility of JRF test takers age 1.06.2019. Should be 30 years or less. At the same time, OBC, SC / ST / PwD / Transgender and women have been given age relaxation.
How to apply UGC NET 2019
- First go to the official website ntanet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘NTA UGC NET 2019 December registration’.
- Fill all the information requested.
- Do not forget to take printout for future.
See paper pattern here
- Total 3 hours will be given for Paper-1 and Paper-2 in the examination.
- Paper-1 will contain 50 questions of 100 marks.
- Paper-2 will contain 100 questions of 200 marks.
- The exam will be in computer based ie online mode.
- No break will be given between Paper-1 and Paper-2.
When will the examination be conducted NTA UGC
NET exam will be held from 2 December to 6 December. Apart from this, NTA UGC NET 2019 admit card will be available from 9 November.
Fees for NTA UGC
Talking about the fees, the application fee for the general category is 1000 rupees. The fee for OBC is Rs 500 and the registration fee for SC / ST / PwD / Transgender is Rs 250.
Also Read these