PUBG Mobile: Top Features From the new 0.13.0 Update | PUBG MOBILE 4v4 Team Deathmatch
The next big update for PUBG Mobile rolls out today and it should hit the Google Play store and Apple App store any moment. Recently PubG send a Push maintenance notice to PubG Players was released said that the game would be taken offline from 00:00:00 to 08:00:00 (UTC) on 11 June and the new update should roll out from June 12. The update will have a size of 2.45GB for iOS and 1.94GB on Android. PUBG Mobile: Top Features From the new 0.13.0 Update | PUBG MOBILE 4v4 Team Deathmatch.
In the new version of the PubG Mobile and Pubg PC is expected to include a special partnership with Godzilla: King of the Monsters movie. In this update pubg introduce new Bizon gun, Kar98k skin in the gun lab, new skins and clothing and most important, the team deathmatch mode is launched in Pubg Mobile and PC. Team Deathmatch is launched to compete Call of Duty (COD).
What is Team Deathmatch in Pubg Mobile?
The team deathmatch mode will be a new addition update where two squads of four players, fight each other in a small area with standard deathmatch rules. If you die, you get live again immediately. If you kill an opponent players/enamine you get one point. The first team who collect 40 points in Fight then you win. Pubg .013.0 is already pushed to Play Store and iOS and if you not get please wait pubg roll out everyone.
Zombie Mode New Updates
In the Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night modes have been updated. Old zombies have been replaced by four types of new zombies Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after the explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area. Certain zombies now have new abilities like Tanks will empower nearby allies and Skinners can slow nearby players. Also, a new factory has replaced the police station.
How play Team Deathmatch?
In the new update of Pubg mobile team deathmatch is introduced in Evo Ground events.
Change in Settings
In 0.13.0 update there are some changes in Setting in Control. Now TPP and FPP players customize their setting separately. There are two option in Controls TPP and FPP on Upper left side.
Updates Vikendi Map
Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow.
More updates in PubG Mobile
- Now Pubg team Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When someone killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- PubG added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Pubg Add new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- PubG add Charisma Ranking in this update. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma.
New Achievements in 0.13.0 update
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Introduced Godzilla Theme
There is a new theme because of PUBG Mobile has partnered with the latest movie Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters and there are a whole lot of goodies including special clothes, skins, and a game theme which you can select from the Inventory section.
Also Read This: How Change Address in Aadhar Card Online at Home?