Huawei Y9 Prime Price in India, Specification, Feature: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 has been launched in India. This smartphone from Huawei is going to give a break to the smartphone like Oppo K3 and Realme X. Talking about the specialty of this phone, the phone has three rear cameras with an octa-core Hyacilicon Kirin processor. In addition, the phone has a pop-up selfie camera which makes this phone even more special. Let’s know about the specification, price and availability of this phone.
Specifications of Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will run on EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie.
- The phone has a 6.59-inch Full-HD + (1080×2340 pixels) TFT screen, with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9.
- The phone has an octa-core Kirin 710F processor.
- Huawei Y9 has 128 GB inbuilt storage with 4 GB RAM.
- Talking about the camera, there are three rear cameras in Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. It has a 16-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary camera equipped with ultra wide angle, and a 2-megapixel third camera.
- 4,000 mAh battery is provided in the smartphone.
- For connectivity, 4G VOLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS / A-GPS and USB Type-C are given in the phone.
- Smartphones include Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer and Rear Fingerprint Sensor.
Huawei Y9 Prime Price in India and Availability
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will be sold in the Indian market for Rs 15,990. This smartphone will be available in Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue colors.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will start selling on Amazon India on August 7 at 12 noon. On August 7, only prime members will be able to buy this phone. At the same time, ordinary people will be able to buy this phone from August 8 to 12 noon.
Also Read These
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro Launch: Know the Huawei Mate 30 Pro Price in India, Specification, Feature
- Top 5 Smartphones Under 20000 RS Only, Top 5 best smartphones to buy under rs 20000 in august